Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tidy shoes, clean feet

I am an ardent people observer - I love watching people and even their feet (call me a Kaalunokki- I don't mind). I found that dirty shoes are the biggest turnoff to me (I blindly assume that you hate to wash your underwear (i know it is harsh and weird) and keep yourself clean). In contrast, surprisingly, I must confess that I do not have well-pedicured shiny feet, but I do keep them clean religiously so that I do not become a public nuisance.

I also feel that dirty shoes and smelly socks show really who you are - a lazy person inside; ; and to top it, you don’t want to keep yourself clean.

At workplace
I have come across lots of guys who smell like rotten food at my work place - they just don't want to wash their socks - I mean, it will be rude to say on their face that "Dear, you stink like a rotten rat." But once in your life time, have you not felt how much the people near you have to suffer just because they have done the sole mistake of working with you?

Every time, they approach you, they block their noses using their epiglottis and converse with you the particulars and run away in asphyxiation - Are you stupid enough to understand that it is because you stink and not because they are afraid of you?

Eating your Indian lunch in an air-conditioned office room is a grave error abroad. However, most of the Indians do not mind the waft of the sweet-smelling regional delicacies filling the air in a boring afternoon. I too do not have an issue with this, unless the food is spoilt.

Just think about the damage your smelly feet can do in an air-conditioned room. I am sure that, at least, the people residing in two-meter radius of you are going to get sorely affected and they are going to gossip, bitch and badmouth about this intense stink to others. And as life moves on, the first thing that comes into their mind when they think about you will be ` "Mr./Ms. Smelly Feet"`

I am a "Smelly feet"!! Help me!
  • Wash and dry your Shoes at least once a week.
  • Invest in high-quality sweat absorbing cotton socks.
  • Get more than one pair of socks; better have at least 10 pairs if your wear them regularly.
  • Avoid wearing a single pair for an entire year/ several years. You can eventually lead to a nuclear catastrophe. You cat will die prematurely smelling your socks and your dog may loose its sense of smell.
  • For those who sweat more, wash your legs in warm water everyday; use talcum powder or any alternative that can get rid of the stink.

No comments: