Thursday, March 11, 2010

The hardest thing

I dont know how many find this difficult: to be content with what I have and to count my blessings every moment without bothering about the little troubles and problems I face. To be positive is indeed a skill and the greatest of all. I was one of the most pessimistic persons on the face of the earth, but believing in myself and hoping for the best has indeed got me going on the right track. But sometimes, I go back to my old ways thinking about everything around me a big tangle of mess that is waiting to devor me and sabotage me. Still God helps me to open my eyes and see how worthless is this thought and how stupid I am to worry about something worldly and materialistic. Coming back to the right track, i become a better person and successfully climb one more step of self-realisation.

No comments: