Friday, March 12, 2010

Getting along with fakeness and distrust

I cannot handle fakeness, insincereity and snobbery. But then, this does not give me a reason to hate those who posses these qualities - If I get irked by them, then surely there is something that I should mend in myself before I start judging their character, mannerisms and vanity. Sadly, I bother about these stuff a lot and end up hating them more.

I have come across a truck load of back biters who have almost made me loose my belief in goodness in this world. When trust breaks or gets affected in any relationship of mine - it gives me a pain of thousand arrows piercing my heart.

So what's the solution? What do I plan to do, next time when I am pushed in the ditch? Do I turn back and accuse them or go into depression? I found some healthy ways that could help me or anyone facing this issue:
  • Try not to bother about that incident - let it not eat your brains
  • Ask God to forgive your initial reaction (if it was bad)
  • Forgive them (I know! it is the hardest part)
  • Stop pondering over it again and again - you will become dead miserable
  • Once in a blue moon, while you are PMSing or having a bad day - evil thoughts might return and you would want to bite off their head - JUST RELAX!! THEY ARE NOT WORTH IT!!!
  • For women, see a good chick flick with your best girl pal, do window shopping, or visit Mc Donalds and binge - I mean, this is indeed not the best advice but do something that will divert your concentration from that unpleasent thought. Or if you have a baby, just make her happy, spend time with her - allow her to do things that she would be delighted off.
  • Lastly, do not forget, but you must forgive for a better mental health.

1 comment:

The Pittsburgh Kid said...

Why do you assume that one's baby is female? MAN, MY BABY'S A MAN, BABY!!