Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sarcasm that hurts and appreciation that elates

Some people are sarcastic. I am/was sarcastic (at this point of life, I would take all measures stay away from being sarcastic). It is such a power that can screw the brains of others and even a relationship. You pass a sarcastic remark on your friend - his/her day spoils. They keep pondering on that that very remark that poked their soul. Finally, they end up hating you.

I have seen people acting pathetic and sadistic while making fun of others. Little do they know that the damage they do is huge - at times, irreparable. Being humorous is good, but at the expense of others - REAL BAD!

Women and Appreciation
Women love appreciation (well, most of them do recognise flattery, but they do not want to believe that they are being flattered because it indeed lifts their soul - believe it or not!). The act of women appreciating women is divine - this means that you feel good that your fellow being is doing good or looking good. Appreciation is such a wonder drug that gives such a huge morale boost to a woman. I am sure that there will not be at least one woman in this whole face of the earth who would not want to be appreciated.

Not to mention - there is one weird group of people who don't know to accept appreciation - they think that one who appreciates you is making fun of you - God bless you all - I do not have a remedy for this thought.

Friends and Appreciation
Recently, I noticed that I have two sets of friends - i.e., I can group my friends into two: one group does not fail to compliment me or give me the advice I need and the other group - they are quick to blame and give their lecture on what went wrong and accuse me of what I did wrong in that particular situation - neither do they give a proper feasible solution nor a practical advise that can be implemented and not to mention - they never appreciate but never leave an opportunity to be sarcastic - some of their phrases include "You should have done this" "I told you na - this is wrong" "You never listened" "See now how the situation is" "You dont know how to do things properly" etc.

To those who don't know to appreciate - You dont know to appreciate others and you want everyone to appreciate you? - Aint you being the most self-centered person? How can you ever be unconditional to others?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Into which group do i belong? Ohh by d way do i even exist in your category of FRIENDS?!! lol

Donna said...

you have to decide that :D. Oho any doubt?