Saturday, March 13, 2010

Jose Mario Covaco - the laughter bomb!


Jose Mario Covaco is my favorite MTV VJ. Oh man!! he keeps cracking me up every time I see him on TV. I still cannot forget the expressions (LOL LOL LOL) he gave after seeing the weird designer outfit of Mallika Sherwat on the premiere of Inglourious Basterds (apparently, she was trying to showcase her curves to Quentin Tarantino or I dont know whom!! ahahah in that ridiculous outfit). Everytime he keeps taking a dig on his fellow VJs and I just cannot stop myself from smiling or laughing when he is on TV.
Check out his online interview on the MTV India website and here are some of his answers which I found really funny!!!
Do you have any tattoos? I thought they were tattoos for a long time, but then I realized they were just my nipples.
Do you cook at all? Yes, I can make boiled eggs……and I can fry eggs and…… I can boil water….
Long live Jose !!- would like to see you more on MTV. Check him and his histronics on Wassup Youngistan aired on MTV everyday at 11.50 a.m. IST

No comments: