Saturday, March 13, 2010

Sandra! Sandra!

Sandra Bullock turned up for the oscars in a very beautiful Marchesa gown with delicate work. Her lipstick indeed turned heads. The press absolutely went gaga about her style statement. And yes Sandra!! you did dress well - Kudos for that!

What I was surprised is about her over-hyped role in The Blind Side. When I saw this movie, the first thing I noticed is the immovable stoney face of Sandra (maybe too much of Botox), that blond wig and then absolutely nothing. The kid who played Michael Oher was another stone.
So you had two stones and an absolutely chitter chattery annoying adulty boy - well!! i must say the sister Tuhoy looked cute; father Tuhoy was bearable.

I think Sandra did a far far better job in The Net and 28 days. And if you are thinking that "Wait a minute; she did not act well in these movies" - oh dear!! she didn't give half of the efforts she gave in these movies when she acted for The Blind Side. BTW, I loved her in both the above movies.

Well Sandra!! Maybe they wanted to give you an Oscar for life-time achievement and were waiting for a reason!

2 comments:

Robin said...

But the movie[Blind side] was good

Donna said...

I agree that the story was good, but still I was craving for more strong performances from the lead roles