Saturday, February 23, 2008

Onion peel pericardium for sale!! Pirrr pirrrr....

She: I had gone to meet my friend yesterday. She is fine. Her mom is fine. I am going to their place tommorow
He:You visited them just now? Again you want to go?
She: Yeah! its fun being there!!
He:ok (pirr pirr)
She: BTW I got a new shade of lipstick
He: You look beautiful without lipstick
She: But I like wearing lipstick, I am going to buy it anyway!
He: ok (pirrrr pirrrrr)
She: What else? What else at your end?
He: nothing! yu have more news - yu tell!
She: Are yu alright?
He: mmm mmm
She: What happened now?
He: nothing ...(pirr pirrrr)
She: Did I hurt you or anything? (In mind: did I say anything wrong?)
He: nope .. nothing can hurt me
She: Then how come yu became so silent (OH GOSH!! what now?)
He: mmm (pirr pirr)
She: Can yu just tell me if there is any problem?
He: I think we should talk later (pirr pirrr).bye

Note: "pirr pirr" refers to the tearing of the pericardium. Sissy guys and girls experience this. Nothing can be said to them. They can't take anything. Their hearts will be covered with very ultrathin onion-peelish pericardium that can't stand anything, literally anything. I myself donnow what to do with such sissy beings. (I think their heart should be distilled and scraped and boiled and then pressed in a die and vulcanized!!!)

3 comments:

Thamban said...

what the hell is this?

Anonymous said...

enne pole sadaranakaranu manasilavunna bhashayil para :-)

woman undercover ;) said...

ithu verum ulli tholi hrudyam ulla pacha manushyarey kurichulla post aanu. avarkku enthu paranjalum feel aakum - verum unda kuru - "kuru prince" ennu stven parayarilley - athu poley
HA HA HA