Sunday, February 17, 2008

Coffee - Editage special!! :P


Take sugar and coffee powder. Pour 1/4 cup of warm water into the cofee mug. Stir it till it froths and pour boiling milk into it. You get the very own "Editage special coffee" from Cactus (my company).
I remeber that when I joined, I could see people stirring coffee and then coming out with their mugs filled with frothy and yummy-to-look coffee that smelt greatttt and strong. I (being a shy bug initially) at last asked someone how they prepared it. In fact, a doctor from medlife explained me the procedure and told me that more than milk powder, if we used actual milk - you could obtain a more frothy and lip-smacking version.
Scene 1: Me and my husband spending quality time together!!
I: Can I make you some special coffee? (We are hard tea drinkers!!!)
He: Sure, I will get Bru powder.
I: (Kept milk to boil and started the stirring mechanism)
He: (comes back with coffee powder)
I: Can you please stir this like how I am doing?
He: Sure; this seems to be a new way!!!
He enjoys stirring the coffee and finally the coffee. Me happy! He happy! We happy!
One day, I remember that he stirred his coffee so hard that it looked like molten lava ( maybe the ceramic material of the mug got scratched). Anyway, we decided to dicard it since it looked scary! Later, we realised that it was the coffee powder that rendered that particular molten appearence.
However, we enjoyed stirring our editages cuppas and bonding over it :P. Thanks Cactus!!!!

No comments: