Monday, February 18, 2008

Being Quite!

Being quite is the best thing that I can do to myself and others. I just realized that words are treacherous and have a lot of loop holes. The most sugar-coated and genuine (or may be the funniest) remark can just scratch the pericardium and finally a relationship.

Being approachable is the art that I was trying to perfect all these years. However, I don't know how much I have succeeded in being a good person. When I turn back and see my life, I am better than yesterday - thats all that matters to me at present.

How to tape-shut myself and just channelize the energy that I use for speaking and blahblahing for better purpose? I sob like a woman (or worse) and sometimes I have an ego that grows bigger than any mountain. I am stubborn, obstinate and I am just me. I hate to fake, but at times the situation demands.

I blog because I like to blog. I am showing myself off and I am not just showing off something else which is not relevant to me.

So the first mission for 2008: Keeping quite and just opening mouth to have food and to say just yes/no or to answer if I know (and that too answering only if the answer is relevant to the context) FULL STOP

2 comments: