Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Picasa tales - I

Scene 1
Me: I need ur pics
Friend 1: For what?
Me: am editing pics?
Friend 1: So? why u need mine?
Me: To enhance it!
Friend 1: ?????????????
Me: Hey! I will make it look better
Friend 1: But????? why only meeeeeeee??? oh will see u later! hold on! am busy! (escaped!)

Scene 2
Me: I need ur kid's pics
Friend 2: For what?
Me: i will show my capabilitites in photo editing
Friend 2: ????? ...okay but whats the need now?
Me: To enhance it!
Friend 2: ok! :S
Me: Hey! hows it?
Friend 2: Baby is looking paler!!! :D:D:D:D
Me: Oh ! learn to appreciate my creativity. I will send one more!
Friend 2: hehe! wait i am mentally preparing to see the pics :D
Me: :-#
Friend 2: Hey this looks cool! (applause!!!)
Me: thanks!!!! :p


Scene 3

Me: I need ur pics
Friend 3: For what?
Me: Can't u trust me??? I am not any fraud!
Friend 3: ????? ...NO
Me: what??? :-o
Friend 3: pics are not mine..it belongs to nature..it is paper and dye..if its jpeg its electrons and protons
Me: :( (omg!)
Friend 3: what is the purpose?
Me: do u trust me?
Friend 3: NO
Me: then don't send!!!bye! X-(
Friend 3: How would i know if you will put an ad in paper that i am missing or that i am in search of a bride?
Me: How can yu think like this????????? :-o :-o :-o (faints!)

1 comment:

hari(sh) said...

waiting....i am waiting....:D