Saturday, May 5, 2007

MinD StringS!


In high schoolI loved to watch TV
I loved to eat peanut butter
I loved to fight with my brother
I loved to collect clutter
I loved to learn cooking
I loved to paint
I loved to fight with my pals at school
I used to complain abt these fights to my teachers!
I loved to help others
I didnt miss any match of 1996 cricket world cup during my board examinations

In College
I loved to take tuitions
I loved to play cricket
I loved to go fishing
I used to be a book worm
I hardly worried about what I wore (I looked as if I was from the previous century)
I used to backanswer my mom
I used to fight with my brother
I loved to play with my cat and dog

My graduation
First two years, I was frustarted becos I didn't get a better professional study oppurtunity
Third year, I studied hard
I went through a drastic make over - I too wanted to look good
I used to fight with my brother
I loved to play with my cat and dog
I got some great friends
I loved to paint
I loved to take tuitions
I aimed to go out for a professional post-grad degree

Post Graduation
First semster, I studied the hardest - computers blasted my brains
The two years went so fast and I studied very hard
I loved to play with my cat and dog
I loved to take tuitions
I used to fight with my brother
I loved to visit my grandmom

8 comments:

VINO said...

I loved your Blog.
I love your Blog.
I will continue to love your blog...
(I dont have much of a choice. do i ? ;) )

I did all the same things too :)
I love Peanut butter
I used to sit by my mom during college days and talk with her and assist her to cook (or eat :D )...
Then.. I used to fight with my brother too.. (but for a change.. this wd be real fight.. and it will be like clash of the Titans... May be u shd call it.. Clash of the Omega Watches with Titan watches... :D ) It stopped only when we see blood from either side :D

I used to take tuitions. I used drool over the gals :D

Lovely is life..
and the funny part is..
We used to say we hate life always.. and may be it is true..
but beyond all that... When we look back.. We cherish the good memories alone... :)
But we were never thinking of those when we are in the moment..
So my say... Enjoy life..
The every moment... Live your MAX...

Luv ya..
Tata..

Thamban said...

you played cricket???

Tinu Cherian said...

The ONLY thing u havent changed all these years is " fight with your brother " Poor Steven

Unknown said...

U still fight with u'r poor brother? Blessed is he to have a sis' like U!!!!!!

woman undercover ;) said...

Hheehehehe... now that he is quite taller and stronger - I am the victim!!!

Unknown said...

Everything is fine. What about your work place (specifically in Bangalore)

woman undercover ;) said...

hhey srini sir, its a surprise.. I just posted a fragment of my flash back . blore episode id yet to come

asha p philip said...

Di today i went thru ur blog yaaar poor STEVEN!!!!!!now he will be getting BORED!!!!!!as no fights? i enjoyed those TWO YEARS with uuuuu........U r soooooooo GUD.....always helping me.........as THYPE cant exist without THOTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.....my BEST FRND!!!!!!!!!!!!!