Saturday, May 19, 2007

Editor in Love!

This poetic passage is dedicated to my editor friend who recently got engaged! (Strange are the ways of love!)

My friend got engaged!
His eyes gleamed with happiness, I gauged!!!

Oh!!! he fell into a deep trance...
No chats, no messages

I wonder how he changed so :D~
That's the power of love - don't you think so?

Long distant calls started taking toll
He confessed "I didn't know that I could speak so much?"

He longed for her presence..
His heart rippled with joy!

When I buzzzz!!! him, he says
"Oh I am in the trance ... Let me be there! I love it" :-o

I asked him "How's she?"
He replies, "Oh! she hardly speaks, just she has a limit on how many words to be told in a stipulated time"

"Before she used to tell yes/no
Now I get some sentences
Hope i get to hear new sentences
and a few complex clauses,
but let it be in such a way that it does not complicate my future"

I smiled! :)

He enjoys to day-dream now!
He loves to make long-distant calls now!
He loves to keep his dame happy!
He loves to be in love!

P.S. He justifies, Follow Abdul Kalaam's policy "Always dream about your future"

Four months to go for the marriage - he fears bankruptcy due to phone bills!!

Friend! now you are a busy man - hope your love lasts forever!!
Enjoy such beautiful moments to the fullest!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hey the bit on first she used to say yes/no and the 4 lines that follow remind me of myself!!!!!(..)You made me nostalgic!!!!

K Arun Kumar said...

Hmm . . .

That definitely was a good piece of work.

You speak that the Editor has changed, but you have not told anything about the Editor's past.

Only if there is an initial state can you compare it to the existing state and show a change.

But a definitely great poem . . . all true facts and nothing false.

Cheers,

Arun

VINO said...

hey i think u are best at this.
sweet and perfect i dont care what that editor guy says...

:D

u are wow!! :)