Sunday, April 18, 2010

The rudest soul drilling remark

  • You let go of your promotion for a peaceful pregnancy
  • You stop working from home because you need to devote more time to family
  • You cook three times a day to avoid contamination and excess expense of eating out
  • You arrange/rearrange the cupboards that are carelessly tossed everytime
  • You don't leave your kid to Day Care because you want to give her your love and care in her formative years, when she needs you the most
  • You do not go out because there is no one to take care of your little one
  • You still manage to find out time to manage a batch of freelancers
  • You silently put up with a faulty plumbing, grinder and washing machine
  • You listen to the constant complaints of your loved ones
  • Apart from baby management, there is just time to clean, clean, and clean and then arrange and re-arrange.

Finally, the repetitive verdict: you don't know to do any chore properly - you are absolutely incapable! Trust me, thus far, this is the most rudest comment that I have heard about myself straight on my face. Everytime I hear this, something snaps inside me; I scare to invest in any relationship because after all the efforts, this is something that you would never ever want to hear as it always keeps regurgitating as bad vomit that refuses to leave your abdomen despite being as worse as poison.

My ego might be the villan here who is refusing to forgive the particular person, but I am sure that someday God will give me the strength to forgive this pathetic remark and even forget it as line drawn on water- but I would like to go the old school way - embarass those who think this and prove to them that I am far capable of doing things that they cannot even imagine in their wildest dreams. I have always done that and left the rest to God. He has never failed me because there is a limit to which you can torcher someone and shred their soul into pieces. God would never allow anyone to harm you that far. He always watches for you and keeps evil at bay.

I dont know who said this, but I heard that one should be selfish about oneself rather than dying selflessly for your "loved" ones. No one needs sincereity nowadays - may be everyone wants a slave who can take any crap from them.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am confused! I wonder whats going around you?
I hope these are not remarks u received.