Thursday, April 29, 2010

Learning to figure out new things

A day back my mother left for Kerala. Next day when Sarah woke up, she might have started missing her and when I asked her where is Ammachi - She looks around and promptly replies "Kaaka kondu poyi." (the crow took her away) . We usually use this sentence while hiding things like remote, wallet, etc. from her.

I had soaked some clothes in a bucket and forgot to close the bathroom door. Sarah runs inside and start rubbing them and rinsing them with her hands - I noticed that she used to observe my mother washing clothes and used to always stay by her side shrieking in excitement and playing with water. Sarah indeed seems to be fascinated with cleaning.

2 comments:

The Pittsburgh Kid said...

Good - at least ONE of you is interested in cleaning...

And, what are you talking about? Sarah can't speak yet.

Donna said...

I am also interested in cleaning but not obsessed.

Sarah started speaking from her sixth month - she can club two to three words together now :D