Friday, March 28, 2008

Smile and frown - choose the wrinkles you want



I smile a lot, several times more than I cry or frown. I would not take botox injections to hide my wrinkles. I frown at times.

Smiles are infectious - it excercises your facial muscles. It enhances your look. Do you need more reasons to smile? I even manage to wear a plastic smile when I am forced to smile in certain circumstances.

Frown gets yu wrinkles beneath your eyes and forehead. Last day, I saw a middle-aged woman on train. She already had wrinkles but what I noticed that majority of them were frown wrinkles. She was frowning constantly and speaking continously to her fellow traveller. I must say - she was a beautiful woman with all worng types of wrinkles.

Frown wrinkles make you ugly.

Smile wrinkles encourage others to have a smile wrinkle.

However, still if you prefer to get a botox injection - yu end up looking like a stretched cat - which is more ghastly.
Choose your wrinkles - Choose to Smile or Frown :)

3 comments:

VINO said...

i was thinking thinking thinking...
now i understand finally..
u look just like that monkey... !
;)

FROM LIFE...
Yeah.. !

Unknown said...

Yes! In fact frown seeds germinate in one's mind. Mind should be of positive thinking and lot of sunshine ... smile follows. If you tend to see everything in a negative attitude, frown will be your companion for life!!!

woman undercover ;) said...

yeah negativity lives harder wrinkles :) thanks for yu comments

Yes vino - its me and my clone