Saturday, March 22, 2008

Nearing Anniversary


I am about to survive an year of marital bliss;
In this year, apart from the love and understsnding part, we survived a post-marriage scroching summer, a deadly trek, tons of fight, and cooking experiments.
I survived the local train and the blah blahs for two hours a day, a dumb and deadlly bus travel for three months, insomnia for almost six months or above, sore throat, frequent colds, a boil on my leg.
I got lots of lessons on patience and patience.
This year was a snail pace in my career, eventhough the working environment was cool cool.
I got to act funnier and clumsier than last year.
A musical chair game @ office - which i will never forget
Didn't make a lot of friends - but I made a few good ones - life-long types
Yatch party, trek...
Bitching was less compared to last year - I usually bitch when i am frustrated with someone :-/
My husband was supportive, eventhough we had the squabbles that made me cry; but everytime i learn a new lesson of life. I occasionally cribbed and whined abt this fast life - however its almost reduced to being negligibly smaller than a mustard.
I tried socializing, but it was in vain - the hard truth: I CAN'T SOCIALIZE unless the opponent is equally mad as me or at least entertains the madness in me!
Looking forward to a new year with more to offer!

No comments: