Thursday, March 20, 2008

Missing mother

Everyday I realise the harder way that noone can love me as you
You are so unconditional
Teach me to be like you..
I miss you every time
I am scared of that day when I will have to live without you.
You are like my soul, my life and I love you more than any other possessions I have
I am lucky because I am your daughter
When I look up to you, I just feel that I see myself
There is nothing in this whole world which I would not want to tell you
I always crave for you mother, more than any child...
I am sad that I can't take out time and come to you
The time you take for me
The love that you give me
I am thankful always
You love pulls me thru this dirt and I just have no words to express my love and thankfullness to you.
I wish that I would be born as your daughter the next life, if I have one...
Thanks for taking care of me....I love you mother more than anyone

No comments: