Saturday, April 12, 2008

pavid

I stare at the stars
I stare at myself

madness, blankness and just pain

A pain that squishes my soul
A fear that makes me feel pavid

Ebullient I am still
Its all about me
Yeah...its all about me

I realised I never have to build a place to stay in voidness
My heart yells and screams - I can hear it breaking into a thousand puzzles

I can't put them together as i lost some pieces

I wonder about what I am up to next

Am I depressed - no I am not
I am a silly whiner with my body intact

I dont have to crawl
I dont have to beg
I dont have thousand boils all over me
I am not crippled

I dont know if I lost myself

I dont know what I did to myself

I dont know if I sold my soul

I dont know if I forgot God's mercy

In a pile of dirt, I lie helpless

Burdens weigh me like huge chains

My arms are weary

I am thirsty and hunger makes me blind

I am whining again for no reason

Save me God - Pull me out of this dirty heap

No comments: