Saturday, April 12, 2008

I can't stop loving my company

I joined my company 1.5 years back
Friendly atmosphere (in my mind, I thought - for how long? but my company proved it wrong) - it was an amazing experience
Amazing training sessions; the trainers are real intellects
Managers who never scold
You say poor jokes and still you get a fun card for being a morale booster
Work should go on time with quality - doesnt matter if you faff around
You wake up one morning and you have a bad cold- you can work from home, avoiding the commute
Stiving toward excellence
Leaving no loop holes to progress
Appreciation on time
A pantry stocked with yummy biscuits, snacks; tea and coffee can be made whenever you want to have some
Team meeting at Cafe-coffee day
Fun activities which are real fun
Open house - where you can directly address your concerns to the CEO
You don't have to explain when yu take leave

What else you want?

2 comments:

The Pittsburgh Kid said...

How about some decent biscuits, what!

K Arun Kumar said...

Your company sounds great to you because your expectations are limited. But whether it is up to the expectations of everyone is unique to every person. There are companies that do not have an attendance system where as long as the project is done, you don't have to show your presence everyday. You have cafe-coffee day, Pizza Hut, McDonalds, and everything else within the office campus, and so on.

My last words: "Never love your company, and if you do so, then that's where you are putting a full stop to your expectations and growth"