Sunday, May 18, 2008

IPL cricket

Cricket is like a evening time-pass for me and my husband - the IPL's 20-20 format is damn addictive.

Thus far, my favorite teams are Rajasthan royals, Mumbai indians and Chennai Superkings.
At present Sanath Jyasuriya is in his top form - he manages to hit at least three sixes per match and he is just awesome and i guess this run-vending machine is giving shivers to the fast bowlers and spinners alike. I love this guy!!!

Dhoni is too cool as usual - Shewag whi is a prt of delhi dare devils is another terrific hitter of the ball. In bowling, I can remember Bravo and Ntini - who are bowling at the right length irrespective of the pitch.

I would love to see the Mumbai Indians and the Rajasthan royals in the finals. Rajasthan royals are my favorite becos they were considered as underdogs and they are are the only team who proved it wrong by winning 6 matches in a row. Shane Warne, the captain, has shown his great team management skills - and its a delight to watch and savour their team spirit.

Sharukh's team, Knightriders, is a good team but they lack team spirit.

hope Mumbai Indians win! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!