Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Hating someone for no reason - Survey!

This was my question

I hate some people for no reason - maybe just because they are loud and irritating - Is this normal?

These are the answers that i got!


I'm a pretty tolerant person, but I work in a secondhand bookshop, and about 5% of my customers REALLY give me the squits...they're rude and never remember their manners and get upset with me if I can't locate what they want with a minimum of clues. I've tried analysing my feelings, and I think it's because these few people think they're way better than me. They all have affected la-de-dah accents and a bank full of old money and don't have to work for a living...it's the snobby elitist attitudes that really get under my skin. Maybe it's coz when I was a kid, I unfortunately won a scholarship to a snobby girls' college, which I hated - I was always made to feel like the "poor kid." Guess that hatred of snobs has never left me...

Remember, they say hate the action, not the person. I feel the same way...some people just grate on the nerves, and have a real abnoxious way about them. But for everyonoe that irritates you you might be irritating to someone else for a different reason. Maybe you just have a low tolerance for loud people, I know I do!!

...loud, irritating and probably too self-centered to even care about the people around them. I guess that's what makes them irritating. You do have a reason for hating them after all. Yes, that's normal. But try not to encourage the feeling.

I think its not them, but you!You're sensitive at the moment, and may have issues in your life you need to work out. Suddenly people around you become the centre of attention because you don't want to face the issues you need to deal with. They may be annoying you because they seem carefree.

Well Dora, I would say personally there are people I HATE too and they have done nothing to me. Its just a matter of personalities and who you like or dislike. It sucks big time when you work with people who drive you bonkers. Dont worry we can hope one day their just go away :)

Yeah its totally normal. You'd be surprised how many people we all can hate for no reason at all. If you really feel bad or anything, just talk to them and maybe they'll become a good friend, it's happened to me before.

Yes. I find many people very irritating. I think that everyone just has different likes and dislikes. That is what makes us human.

Hate is a strong word but I'd say its normal to dislike these types of personalitiesfor the most part.
I hate you for no reason, is that normal?

No comments: