Thursday, May 1, 2008

Inside out

I wore my t-shirt inside out today to work.
In fact I am revamping my wardrobe - I wanted a casual and cool-headed look - so in more cargoes and t-shirts and a scarf. I would love to wear cargo shorts but my curves and thunder thighs won't allow for it.

Today, I went overboard and wore my white t -shirt inside out - I was inspired by Matt to some extent (he came in wearing a white t-shirt inside out). Moreover, our company has no dress code and apparently I can wear anything that doesn't appear obscene.

Mumbaikars are too busy; no one noticed till One girl came up to me at the station and told "Aap ney shirt ulta pehna hein" I replied " i did it purposely" She stared at me for few mins and said "why"? "I told this is white t-shirt - however, the design comes inside and I wore it avoid making it dirty blah blah.." she seemed to be puzzled :D and retorted "So what if it gets dirty by evening" Her friend replies "she will were it ulta again" :D

At office, my HR with wide-open eyes retorts - "are you seriously wearing this t-shirt inside out ???"- I told "yeah - I want to look casual and bone-headed :D"
"Your husband didn't say anything?????!!!"
"HAHAHA... he didn't see me leave for work"

My manager asks "Hey Why are yu wearing this tee inside out?" I replied "Style - got inspired by Matt"
He: "Oh ho - then i too must try this!! hahaha! (he was kidding :-)

(Thanks to my sister in law - she got this white Tee for my husband and I am using it :D)

1 comment:

he and she said...

i cant believe that i didnt notice, now i am sure my mind is elsewhere. di dont u ever reply to messages?