Saturday, May 3, 2008

Cleaning up - am starting to suffer from OCD

We live in the dusty suburbs of dombivli - the flat is a part of the apartment near the roadside - Dust settles in a matter of seconds.

I got up.. brushed my teeth; had a glass of water;
Mission: To make the house spic and span which i fail to do completely on weekdays because I am working.
Washed the kitchen platform (it took an hour becos I was literally scrubbing it to make it spic and span)
Cleaned the bathroom
Cleaned the toilet
Cleaned the glass tables
Cleaned the mirrors
Cleaned the kitchen shelves
Cleaned the stove
Washed all the kitchen towels
Cleaned the sinks
Cleaned the cobwebs
Cleaned the dressing table
Cleaned all the appliances (oven, washing machine, mixie, iron)
Cleaned the almiras
Cleaned the fridge
Threw all old stuffs (old bottles, unused plastic covers, clothes etc)
Cooked tomato rice and sambhar
Heaped all the CDs into a cupboard
Cleaned the windows
Cleaned the kitchen wall tiles and bathroom tiles
Cleaned the computer and its dusty counterparts
Rearranged the kitchen partially - I have to revamp it
Kiwi kleen cleaning solution is superb - everything is shining
I felt happy and peaceful after seeing the spotless house
Went to the tailor
Bought a new door mat
Also, I kept cleaning the house when I found a spot of dust anywhere - an ongoing process that never ends!

Next task: Vacuuming the house - gtg!!!

No comments: