Monday, May 10, 2010

Smart and Funny

Recently, R got Parle smart chips; Ok, the image that I got from the Internet is quite small. Most of you might have seen Aamir Khan endorsing this product on TV. What I found funny about this chip is that it looks like a woman's high-waist underwear full of holes. Everytime I see it, I feel like I am going to eat a tiny bland crispy underwear. It, however, tastes bland like the regular wheat cracker - and I would prefer the regular cracker to it.

I did not know what the manufacturer intended. Maybe it is for a fat customer who is munching this chip - implying that - "See soon your underwear will be like this - full of holes - because you wont be left with enough money to buy a good one and you will be spending more on smart chips - so what if your underwear has holes, you have become smart like Aamir Khan and so All izzz Well!"

No comments: