Sunday, July 4, 2010

Product Review: LactoCalamine Aloe moisturiser


This moisturiser did not make my facial skin oily - nor did it dry up the skin - in short I can say it mattified my skin without drying it excessively. So I can use it as an excellent base for my compact. However, lacto calamine does not suit all skin types and excess of the lotion can leave a shiny white layer on the skin and also the medicated smell of clay.
Uses: as a facial mosituriser - but will not suit dry skin; also, you can use it on pimples and rashes
Hmm...: May dry out skin excessively and also the fragrance is bit medicated type
Wows: A good moisturiser that can be used in humid climate, especially places like Mumbai, Kerala

Will I buy it again: Yes, but I won't be using it regularly.

[Image taken from https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhRF649ZgmyNHslk9sPDUmHYTtt9uASnnMBXNChmrYqU3irOQa6Ns0P86MZ5nWFmXb0EnHCyc-CtHMqllFiE84i-FGfPbszXze9c4Go_yMUQ04BY-DgGdo0BTsy84XX6olUWAHdV3GnYCKn/s320/lc.jpg]

No comments: