Saturday, July 3, 2010

Lost and Found


Somewhere I feel I am wrong
Somewhere I feel I am caged
Sometimes I feel like I am hiding from the world
Sometimes I feel that I should run away in fear

I think that I should not move
But...
My lips are frozen
My soul is broken

I know these thoughts are senseless
When I look into her eyes I realise...

Life is not that unfair
Life is not that hard
The light that shines upon me from her eyes
holds me tight and makes me strong

For the love
For the hope and faith
and for all the thousand blessings that you pass to me
You beautiful smile craves for me.

Oh my little one, how could I be so selfish!
I love to be loved by you darling
All the sweet kisses and all the sheer fun
They are so precious that I refuse to melt in the darkness

I refuse to hate life.

2 comments:

The Pittsburgh Kid said...

Hey, that's really good. Thanks!

Donna said...

Welcome :D