Sunday, August 12, 2007

Stripped of life!

I feel that I am stripped of life

I crave for a space to breathe

I crave to leave this busy life to some peaceful country side...

But when I look around, I see the undefiable spirit of people who thinks that this mechanized life is everything and they fight to survive in this dirt

I am not a fool to think so... there's a better life than this outside

Crammed trains, dirty drains, people shouting on mobiles, no place to sit, no place to stand - I can't see anything so high in this...

Its my choice to be happy or sad - but a meanie i am, I can't be happy with this

I dont choose to be sad either...

I choose to be indifferent and happy at times, but with the unhidden shadows of sadness...

People have lost the common ethics
To be polite is a distant dream

I dont call this the art of life - I call this the "art of survival"

3 comments:

K Arun Kumar said...

Well . . . that shows your frustration and hatred toward Mumbai. But you can never expect to be in Utopia. No place is fully comfortable and there's one problem or the other wherever you go. If the place is good, the people are not; if the people are good then the place is not; if both are good, then the job is not good; if everything seems to be good, there will be something very basic that's lagging.

God neither gives us everything nor leaves us without anything. All we do is desire for something new if we have all we had wanted. There is no saturation level for desire and requirement. So, ALL THE BEST and keep trying for the best!!!

woman undercover ;) said...

yeah i completely agree with yu..

All places have their own flaws, but the life in mumbai is too fast which make us suffocated. Am almost dead with the travel :(. Anyhow thanks for yur wishes. I hope that soon God will show a better way.

satyajit said...

shifity shifity shift
and life'll will be swift

commuting is a bitch!